In conformance with the provisions established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, we hereby inform you that personal information entered in these forms, as well as your email address, have been incorporated into a processing file belonging to NOSOLOREIKI, S.L. , (hereinafter NOSOLOREIKI, S.L.),whose business address is Carrer Del Vall 34, CP 08221 , Terrassa (Barcelona), with National Tax ID no. B-67078295, and is registered in the Trade Register of Barcelona, Volume 1, Sheet 1, Sheet Number 1 Entry 1.. Email: email@example.com, in order to respond to your queries and send you information related to the products and services offered by NOSOLOREIKI, S.L..
The personal data provided through the forms of the Web, as well as your email address, will be included in a file owned by NOSOLOREIKI, S.L..
NOSOLOREIKI, S.L. deems guaranteeing personal data protection essential, so that the intimacy and privacy of all interested parties (data holders) are protected, as highlighted in this Policy, and undertakes to guarantee the legal requirements stipulated by the applicable legislation on personal data protection at all times.
Thedata collected through the Website is incorporated into the processing of WEBSITE USER/NEWSLETTER items, to which this Policy will be applied and whose controller is NOSOLOREIKI, S.L..
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
The main features of WEB/NEWSLETTER USERS processing are:
- – Purpose of processing
- a. To provide the information requested by the interested parties in the web form or questionnaire.
- b. Resolve the issues raised.
- c. Send information about product or service offers.
- – Data Handler
- In the event that the processing of your personal data is carried out by a third-party in charge of processing information on behalf of NOSOLOREIKI, S.L., it guarantees that it will only chose a data handler that can sufficiently guarantee the application of the appropriate technical and organisational measures, so that processing is in line with the requirements of the legislation applicable and guarantees the protection of the interested party’s rights.
- – Legal Basis – Consent
- By filling out the forms available on the Website, the interested party gives their consent for their personal data to be incorporated into the file, which is subject to processing in accordance with this Policy.
- In the same way, where appropriate, users consent to allowing NOSOLOREIKI, S.L. to send them regular information about the business group’s offers on activities, products or services.
- The user may, at any time, object to these mailings by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and writing “UNSUBSCRIBE FROM MAILING LIST” in the subject line.
NOSOLOREIKI, S.L. applies the levels of security for protecting legally required personal details and has installed all of the technical means and measures available to it in order to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the data.
RIGHTS TO ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION, OPPOSITION, PORTABILITY AND LIMITATION
The holders of the data contained in the WEBSITE USERS/NEWSLETTER processing and the data contained in any of NOSOLOREIKI, S.L. processing may inform the company if they wish to exercise their rights to access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability and, where appropriate, limitation, within the legally established terms.
To do so, the interested party should send a written letter and a photocopy of their national ID document or equivalent document to NOSOLOREIKI, S.L., Carrer Del Vall 34, CP 08221 , Terrassa (Barcelona), or by email to email@example.com, , and write “DATA PROTECTION” in the subject line.
NOSOLOREIKI, S.L. reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to bring it into line with new legislative or jurisprudential developments and those that may stem from standard codes of conduct on data protection. Any such changes will be announced on our Website in advance, notwithstanding the need to request the affected parties for the necessary consent if such consent could be construed as not having been given in accordance with terms set out in this Policy.
If you have any queries, questions or comments about this Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us by writing an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.